Seeking: Caring, enthusiastic Disability Support Workers – Casino, Ballina & Lismore
Are you an enthusiastic, flexible and warm team player who believes that diversity makes communities stronger and more interesting? REDinc. Disability Support Workers inspire partnerships of support that encourage every individual to realise their dreams and highest aspirations. We focus on inspiring, mentoring, and supporting people from behind.
REDinc. delivers a wide range of highly personalised and group disability services delivered by a staff who deeply care and who share the belief that everyone deserves to dream and live their best lives.
We pride ourselves on being a small local organisation delivering disability services on the North Coast for the past 30 years. One of our greatest qualities, that comes from being a relatively small organisation, is the family atmosphere that exists within the REDinc. community.
We offer flexible work arrangements, access to competency based training and salary packaging options.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
This is a job where you will head home at the end of the day knowing that you have made a meaningful difference in another person’s life. Imagine that!
As a Support Worker, you’ll be responsible for daily support, personal care, and wellbeing of REDinc. Participants. Your day-to-day work will involve providing assistance and empowering participants to be actively involved in their local community and walking alongside each person to realise their goals.
You are a caring, warm, enthusiastic, flexible and resilient team member, passionate about empowering people with a disability. You will also:
- Have experience with people with a disability
- Have a passion to empower people with a disability
- Possess good written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Possess a full driver’s licence
- Possess sound computer skills
- Be able to take notes
- Be able to work flexibly
- Be an Australian citizen or possess a Permanent Resident’s Visa.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability); as well as a current First Aid Certificate and CPR.
How to apply
If you think you’re the right person for this role and would love to join our committed team, here’s how to apply:
- Send a one-page cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for the role and addressing the Essential criteria
- Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Thursday 5th April 2018 by 5pm.
All REDinc. employees are required to undergo pre-employment and criminal history checks.
For further enquiries about this role, please contact Aaron Gall: 02 6622 3400