The following property vacancies are available for people with disabilities who are in receipt of NDIS funding: specifically Supported Independent Living.
For further information, please get in touch with us.
- 4 bedroom – 1 vacant room
- Very homely home
- 2 living areas
- One storey
- Close to shops, sporting facility (GSAC), bus stop, medical centre, library
- Fully furnished (you will need your own furniture)
- Quiet living household
- Please note this particular household is not wheelchair accessible.
- Two females in their 30s
- Love music and being out and about in the local community. Love going to the beach, healthy eating and exercising.
Vacancy suitable for:
- Male or female interested in a peaceful existence and doesn’t exhibit behaviours of concern.
- Compact purpose-built modern duplex
- 4 bedrooms available (2 bedrooms in each unit) – 2 x bedroom on the ground level (fully wheelchair accessible) 1x open plan loft room (please note: this room is accessible by stairs only – could work for an in house support worker)
- Fully wheelchair accessible ground floor
- Wind up/down bench tops in kitchen
- Semi covered outdoor area
- Covered car port and off street parking
- Eco friendly: solar panels, tank water, double glazing and insulation
- Shared fenced back yard – well maintained
- Close to CBD, small shopping centre, bus stops, university, medical centre and private hospital
- Quiet residential area.
- Currently vacant
- Potentially sharing with one – three others. This is flexible and open to discussion dependent on needs.
Vacancy suitable for someone who:
- Has a desire to live in a great location close to neighbours.
- Has a fun and respectful approach to life
- Is a wheelchair user or non wheelchair user
- May have mobility challenges.