Vacancy: NDIS Plan Manager/Coordinator of Support
REDinc. is a not-for-profit, grassroots community organisation and registered NDIS provider offering a wide range of innovative services in disability, mental health, employment pathways and family services. Established for nearly 30 years, REDinc. works creatively with people who have a disability, their families, and carers to achieve a quality of life and a sense of belonging by providing opportunities to reach their goals and highest aspirations.
We currently have an opportunity for a Plan Manager/Coordinator of Support to join the REDinc. team.
This position is a part-time fixed term contract (3 days per week) with potential for permanency dependant on funding and operational requirements.
The successful applicant will provide support to the REDinc. Plan Management and Coordination of Support (CoS) team to implement, monitor and review NDIS plans. The position also requires liaising with the REDinc. finance department and NDIS participants to manage their budgets and plans.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan Management – liaise with participants, families and CoS to develop service agreements and monitor plan outcomes and plan expenditure to ensure plans remain in budget.
- Coordination of Support – work with NDIS participants to implement, monitor and review NDIS plans.
- Enquiries and Referrals – accept, respond to and register enquiries for the Plan Management and Coordination of Support team.
- Reporting – report on participant outcomes to the NDIA, as requested by the agency.
- Legislative requirements – adhere to all relevant legislation, standards, policies and procedures.
- Record Keeping – ensure clear, accurate and timely records are kept.
- Ethical and Professional Work Practices – work ethically and confidentially to maintain the dignity of participants and the privacy of their information.
- Team Work – Build a positive team environment through the demonstration of good communication and interpersonal skills.
A full position description outlining all key tasks and responsibilities of the position is available in the position information pack.
- An understanding of the NDIS and its impact on the lives of people with a disability.
- An ability to assess and respond to individual needs.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people and to build trust and develop rapport.
- Familiarity with local services, organisations and other opportunities within the general community.
- Demonstrated experience or training in financial acquittal/reporting would be advantageous.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
The successful candidate will be required to clear probity checks including a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencing.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the right to work in Australia.
REDinc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from people with varying backgrounds.
Please email your resume and a cover letter addressing all of the essential criteria to email@example.com.
To obtain an information pack please contact Sonja Kennedy on 02 6622 3400.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 29 June 2018.
Apply now to become part of the REDinc. team!