Accessiblity Options Ready to try this?

Mullumbimby Art Expo

Published: 14 Dec 2020
The REDinc Mullumbimby Art Expo was a huge success.
With a turnout of over 50 people, 42 artworks were sold – 80% of the proceeds go back to the artists themselves leaving 20% to go into new art materials.
From left Laim Reynolds, Theresa Graham, Alanah Ramsay & Cheryl Bailey (standing behind)